MY ART, YOUR IDEAS.
Bespoke paintings, created for you by Sian Storey
Do you love my art, but want something a little more personal? Or are you looking for an extra special gift for Christmas or a birthday? Maybe you’re decorating and want to give you home a boutique feel?
If so, consider commissioning a bespoke painting. Read on to find out how…
5 reasons to commission a bespoke painting
1. You’re looking for a truly special, one-of-a-kind gift for someone.
2. You’ve recently moved home or decorated your house and you’re looking for that ‘finishing touch.’
3. You have a specific colour scheme in your home or office.
4. You can add subtle personal touches if you wish, such as family names or significant dates.
5. You’ll own a work of art that’s truly one-off.
HOW TO START YOUR COMMISSION
Choose your theme
Before you email me, please take a look at my other paintings to get an idea of the themes I paint, and my style of art. (If you’re looking for a pencil portrait or a realistic landscape, I’m probably not your artist!) Wildlife, birds and flowers are my speciality, in vibrant, beautiful colours.
Choose your size
Have a think about the size you’re after. Where will you hang the painting? Do you want the piece to dominate the space, or fit on a side wall? Do you want a diptych or even a triptych? Get your tape measure out and start measuring your space!
- Do you have a favourite wild animal or bird?
- Travel is a big inspiration of mine - is there any wildlife that’s native to your favourite destination?
- With colours, think about the colour scheme of your room - do you want your painting to compliment your colour scheme?
HOW IT WORKS, STEP BY STEP
1. Contact me using the contact form below (or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org ) Give me as many details as you can, and I’ll send you a quote.
2. I’ll produce a black and white sketch to agree a composition with you.
3. When we’ve agreed a composition, I’ll need a 30% non-refundable deposit from you to secure the commission. I’ll then get to work on creating your painting. Please allow up to 8 weeks for the painting to be created (though it may be sooner.)
4. Once the painting is complete, I’ll send images to you and hopefully you’ll love it!
6. I’ll need the final installment paid
7. I’ll securely wrap your painting and post it via courier.
8. The painting arrives safely and ready to hang on your wall.
GET IN TOUCH WITH SIAN
Ready to commission a painting? Fill out these sections with some details, and I’ll get back to you asap with a quote.